Want to teach various art history periods, but don’t know where to begin?
We can help!
The Master and His Apprentices is designed for you to easily and effectively teach a high school level art history class. The curriculum is…
- Worth 1 full elective credit
- Written from a biblical perspective
- Combinable with other classes or for standalone use
- Free of nudity and other objectionable material
- A memorable “visual” timeline of biblical and world events
- Developed with limited homeschool/private school budgets in mind (digital options available)
A companion teacher guide, with student worksheets and exams, is also available. Please click here for more information on all of your options.
This high school course covers art history from Creation through to the present. Nevertheless, this is not an all-inclusive art history course (for example, modern art and non-Western art are only briefly reviewed in chapters 18 and 19.)
A Brief Summary of the Art History Periods Covered:
Ready to begin discovering art history from a Christian perspective?
|Hardcover Textbook||Softcover Teacher Guide||Digital Textbook||Digital Teacher Guide|
Physical books ship FREE via Media Mail to all 50 US States (a small surcharge applies for Priority). International buyers may purchase physical books through Christianbook.com, as we cannot process international shipping at this time. Nevertheless, digital products are available for everyone worldwide!
Please help us spread the word about The Master and His Apprentices…